Tuesday 3 December 2013

So in the end I learnt a lot from how to handle the spraypaint can to bertter and stronger materials for making the graffiti stencils. I got to understand and get into the whole graffiti culture, now I get why people can end up deticating their whole lifes to spreding there images around the world. I am now hooked! I also learnt somethings about the history which is kinda cool to know where it all comes from and how it came to be. I think I preffer going bigger I wish that my large iteration was larger; the paper stencil worked great all i needed to do was spray then move it over and spray agin, but I need to get over my fear of getting caught, and just deal with it! My inspiration in life will always come from bee's they are my inspiration in life and healthy living as well. I LOVE BEES, and I hope people will enjoy seeing more of them around the city as well.

This is just the begining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment